Klopp provides latest pre-West Ham team news
- The boss brings latest team news ahead of the West Ham clash
- Alisson, Naby Keita and Xherdan Shaqiri are ready for their debuts but Fabinho is a doubt
- James Milner is likely to play despite 15 stitches from a Napoli friendly
- Trent Alexander-Arnold and Jordan Henderson (rest) are in question
- It is also not clear about Joe Gomez, Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip (injuries)
"He should be OK. He is working with a headband, all of them different colours and all of them suit him! It is a pretty long cut. But it is Milly so he is not really bothered about it. Heading was never his best skill but we need his head from time to time, not only for heading.
"We will figure it out. He said when the cut was open: ‘Don't think that this rules me out of next Sunday!' I don't decide that. It looks quite positive but I don't know yet 100 per cent."
"The scan was clear. It was only a check-up and the scan was clear, but he felt ill when he came back so we sent him home again. Obviously he was not feeling really well so we sent him home again and I didn’t see him so far and I didn’t ask anybody, so we will see."
On Ragnar Klavan
"Ragnar, no real chance, he didn’t train. Joel did yesterday parts of training like Joe did – we will see how they are today."