Liverpool Echo: Salah and Mane give a huge boost to Liverpool
Everything is going great for Klopp as Salah and Mane are exactly where he wants them to be.
Liverpool Echo claim Liverpool get a huge boost as their stars Sadio Mane and Mo Salah were both released by Senegal and Egypt respectively. Their national teams gave them time off which means that they don't have to play for their countries up until the next break in November.
This is great news because the Reds' schedule is about to get hectic. We are up to play in the Premier League, the Champions League and Carabao Cup.
As the duo didn't have to travel to fulfil their international duties they were both given a week off. This is also great because our attackers really needed an opportunity to get some rest.
Mo Salah confirms this sharing a photo of himself on Instagram captioned 'Reenergised'.
The duo have returned to training on Monday. It gives them at least a week in training before our encounter with Newcastle.
All in all, things considering Mo Salah and Sadio Mane couldn't be better for Klopp.
And here is a reminder of our next several games:
- Liverpool vs Newcastle United - September 14, the Premier League
- Napoli vs Liverpool - September 17, the Champions League
- Chelsea vs Liverpool - September 22, the Premier League
- Milton Keynes Dons vs Liverpool - September 25, Carabao Cup
- Sheffield United vs Liverpool - September 28, the Premier League
- Liverpool vs RB Salzburg - October 2, the Champions League