History of Man City's visits to Anfield summed up in 6 stats
Let's add one more L to their W-D-L record tomorrow, lads!
• The Sunday clash will be Manchester City's 20th visit to Anfield since 2003.
• In the previous 19 clashes, the Citizens have won none.
• Our rivals have drawn seven times and were beaten on 12 occasions.
• In those games, Man City have scored 17 goals and conceded twice more, 35 times.
• They have failed to score in eight games at Anfield.
• Meanwhile, Liverpool left the pitch goalless only once - it was after last season's 0-0 draw on October 7, 2018.