Three United players could join Andreas or Lingard on the way out of Old Trafford.
- Andreas Pereira or Jesse Lingard is likely to be sold to make way for Donny van de Beek, according to The Times.
- The Ajax box-to-box midfielder is closing in on a £40m move to Old Trafford to become the Red Devils' first incoming transfer this window.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to add three more players to his squad after the Dutchman's arrival, a per the tier-1 British source.
- The manager's targets are a centre-back, a striker and a right-winger.
- Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo are likely to join Andreas or Lingard on the way out if a new centre-half moves to United.
- The report doesn't mention Ole's priorities for a forward position but the no.1 winger target is Jadon Sancho.
Pereira, Lingard or both - who should leave the Red Devils? Let us know your pick in the comments!
Source: The Times