Fortunately, we do not have any major injury concerns before the big game against Jose Mourinho's men.
Like always, we gave our users three line-up options to choose from and the majority picked Option 2 - a 4-4-2 system.
- Brian Young: "Option 2 Defo come on Ole that's what we want."
- Harold Whitecross: "Option 2 is the team to go with."
- Patrick keen: "Option 2 any day of the week (against Tottenham)."
- Koksey Foo: "2nd option seems to be more balanced and versatile for me."
- Mick Page: "I think we all would go for number two, l personally would love to watch Bruno, Donny and Paul take command of the centre field with Eric in charge at the back."
What do you think of the XI, Reds? Let's have our say down below!