Luke Shaw scored first goal ever but what else happened vs Leicester City? 8 best stats
- Man United beat the Foxes on Friday, here's how it was in terms of numbers
• Manchester United have won on the opening day in each of their past four seasons, their joint-longest run in the Premier League (also four in a row between 2000-01 and 2003-04).
• United have won eight of their past nine home Premier League games against Leicester (D1), winning all three under manager Jose Mourinho.
• Mourinho is unbeaten in all 18 of his opening league matches of a season as a manager (W11 D7), winning nine of his 10 in the Premier League (D1).
• Pogba has scored in 11 Premier League games and ended on the winning side in all of them - a joint record he shares with former Liverpool player Ryan Babel.
• Pogba's goal inside three minutes was Manchester United's fastest goal scored in a Premier League season - the previous fastest was Dwight Yorke after seven minutes against Everton in 1999-2000.
• Shaw registered his first senior goal in his 134th appearance in all competitions (67 games each for Southampton and Man Utd).
• Alexis Sanchez had the lowest successful pass rate in the game with 65%
• Vardy has now ended on the losing side in four of the past five Premier League matches in which he's found the net (W1).