Fan Voice: MU Live users give their verdict on Arsenal draw
- The Red Devils failed to get a victory in their fourth game in the Premier League
- United are eighth in the table
- Our next two fixtures are Fulham and Liverpool
Yesterday, we asked you - our readers - on whether you were pleased with United's performance against The Gunners.
More than 8500 users took part in the poll.
- 3% of the voters didn't choose the option provided in the list
- Callumn Nicholson: "Need a midfielder that’s going play the killer pass."
- Tumelo Mazaza Mokoena: "We can't play from the back and our midfielders r not creative but our coach is best ever after Sir Alex."
- Bailah Koroma: "The team today without Lusaka n Pogba was perfect."
- 29% of the readers were unsatisfied with United's display and thanked sheer luck for the draw
- Ged Watson: "Still went behind. Had to chase it again. Arsenal were poor we weren't any better. Lucky Draw let's see the next 3 games. Shocking state of affairs at United. Players look so meek. Get a grip United Hierarchy before it's too late. Mourinio top 4. You must be dreaming..."
- riaz rahman: "We played awful both goals were lucky one offside and the other was a mistake from arsenal plus we didn’t create and clear-cut chances."
- 32% of the votes have been cast for as long as there's fun nothing else matters
- Steven Diack: "How can people be pleased with that arsenal were poor we should have been better but Jose subs were shit and he went straight to hoof ball come on you’s watched the game Jose out."
- 36% were absolutely pleased with The Red Devils' performance against The Gunners:
- Jack Grounds: "Best I’ve seen United play this season. Lukaku was wank though."
- Garvin Grey: "At least plastic fans will not have much to criticize about Mourinho today."
- Mallory Gibson: "That's what I like to see, playing for the badge, you shut up a lot of these haters, who said we would lose and even went as far as saying we would get beaten 8-0, shows the kind of fake supporters that are here."