Marcus Rashford named among top 10 strikers in the Premier League
Mirror's Alex Richards ranks the Prem's best forwards, with the 21-year-old making the cut.
10. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
"Flitting between a role as a central striker and from wide, Rashford scrapes onto our list after really stepping up in recent weeks."
"The England forward has eight goals and six assists to his name in 1355 minutes, meaning he is either scoring or assisting every 97.3 minutes in the league this term. He's getting off 2.75 shots per game, and also 1.41 key passes per 90."
"At 21, he is now really pushing his claims to be United's starting centre-forward, and his pace, mobility and dribbling ability currently mark him as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's preference over Romelu Lukaku. After his Spurs winner, could be set for a huge five months."
9. Marko Arnautovic (West Ham)
8. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
7. Raul Jimenez (Wolves)
6. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham)
5. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)
4. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
2. Harry Kane (Tottenham)
1. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)