United vs Barcelona preview: latest team news, probable line-ups, score predictions & more
Can United make it another important win away from home?
📰 Team news
Ander Herrera and Eric Bailly have not travelled to Barcelona but Alexis Sanchez and Nemanja Matic have. Luke Shaw is suspended.
Barca squad list:
🧮 Stats to know
• Barcelona have never lost a home match against Manchester United in European competition (W2 D2).
• In their first-leg defeat, United failed to register a single shot on target for the first time in a Champions League game since March 2005 (0-1 against AC Milan).
•Barcelona have progressed from 39 of their 41 European ties in which they won the first leg away from home - the exceptions were against FC Koln in the 1980-81 UEFA Cup, and against Metz in the 1984-85 Cup Winners' Cup.
• They are unbeaten in 30 Champions League home games, the longest such run of any club in the competition (W27 D3). They have also not conceded more than once in any of those 30 games (15 goals in total) since a 0-3 loss to Bayern Munich in the 2012-13 semi-finals.
• United have progressed from one of their four previous European ties in which they lost the first leg at home, though it was in the last round against Paris St-Germain.
• A total of 90% of Manchester United's Champions League goals this season have come away from home (nine out of 10).
🔮 Probable line-up
🎲 Score predictions
Manchester Live: 'Going 1-0 down, everyone starts to write us off and predict a demolition...then Lukaku pulls one back and we win 2-1.''
Extra for Ole's history at Camp Nou:
🎙 Quotes from the manager
Ernesto Valverde: ''There is no fear, only tremendous excitement. We're ready to try to go through, knowing that we're facing a great team.''
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: ''We know we have to perform better than 80-20 [possession] because if you give players like Messi, Suarez, Vidal, Coutinho time on the ball they can make you pay.''