Man United ranked fourth among clubs with the worst net transfer spending over last 2 windows
- The Red Devils continue to struggle in the transfer market.
- United can't seem to make a profit despite players leaving the club.
- The net spending balance over the last two windows stands at negative €151m.
CIES Football Observatory have compiled the financial balance of European clubs based on the transfers sealed in the last two windows.
Unsurprisingly, Man United's net spending in the summer of 2019 and the winter of 2020 stands at a negative €151 million.
Most negative transfer balances, last two windows
- Real Madrid: -€181 million
- Aston Villa: -€169 million
- Barcelona: -€166 million
- United: -€151 million
- Tottenham: -€141 million