The extreme talent is derailed by a 'me me me' attitude, insists one of our users on Tribuna.com.
Neil Hamilton gives a 'simple' but detailed answer on what's been wrong for Paul Pogba.
1. [Pogba] Lets his agent badmouth the club and says nothing.
2. Lets his brother spout shit seemingly on his behalf and still never comments.
3. Has admitted to wanting to leave for a new challenge (he isn’t up to the challenge here)
4. Has never once gone on social media or done a media interview where he’s given his backing and commitment to being a Man United player and wanting to be part of the rebuilding of the club.
5. Acted bigger than the manager – Jose. As much as I think Jose had to go, no player should act bigger than the manager.
6. When other players are injured they are still around the club, being part of the club, fighting to get fit, encouraging their teammates, being part of the team still! where was Pogba during his alleged injuries?
WAKE UP and smell the coffee ☕️
This extremely talented footballer is a me me me player, all about himself, he’s not a team player, he’s not a United player, he doesn’t even fit the character blueprint of the type of player Ole is bringing in to the club despite comments ole has made.
He doesn’t endear himself to die-hard fans, he hasn’t even attempted to at any point when he’s been at the club,
Pogba is a show pony, he’s not the kind of personality that the majority of lifelong United fans, who were around especially before Fergie, really want at the club.
❓ Is Pogba's behaviour a simple ambition of wanting to be at the top? Or has he, through Raiola and his brothers, crossed the line multiple times?