Aubameyang scored a brace, while Pulisic netted the lone goal for the Blues.
- Arsenal have become this season's FA Cup champions after beating Chelsea 2-1.
- The Blues took an early lead in the fifth minute thanks to a strike by Christian Pulisic.
- However, Cesar Azpilicueta fouled Aubameyang which led to a penalty kick for Arsenal.
- The Senegalese successfully converted the penalty in the 28th minute.
- He also scored the Gunner's second and winning goal of the game in the 67th minute.
- Arsenal have finally got their revenge for their defeat to Chelsea in the 2019 Europa League final.