The scandalous forward will play for the veterans team at Tarnby FF.
- 'Lord' Nicklas Bendtner has joined Danish fourth-tier club Tarnby FF, states local newspaper Ekstra Bladet.
- However, he will not feature for the first team soon. First, he will have to prove himself at their veterans' (over-32) side called Old Boys.
- "It is not entirely certain he will be on the team from the start. He has to play first," said the head coach Martin Skov Hæstrup as cited by The Sun.
- It has to be noted that the motto of Tarnby FF is "A club with a place for everyone" but even they have not found a place for him in the main squad .
- The former Gunner was given a huge number of chances at Arsenal but his off-the-pitch antics ruined it all.
- The 32-year-old left FC Copenhagen at the end of the last year following the expiry of his contract.
- Nicklas has not kicked the ball since November 10 when he played 16 minutes in the 4-1 defeat to Midtjylland in the Danish first division.
Source: Ekstra Bladet | The Sun