Both clubs have representatives in the current round but the next set will have officials from other clubs.
- According to Marca, both Real Madrid and Barcelona will be left out from the La Liga's board of delegates in the upcoming round.
- Madrid and Barca are part of the current board along with Levante, Sevilla, Real Betis, Valencia and Villarreal.
- Voting for the next round will begin from October 7 but we aren't expected to participate.
- Instead, the likes of Sevilla, Betis, Villarreal, Levante, Real Sociedad and Eibar are believed to be the favourites to make the next round of the board of delegates.
- The present board of delegates has 15 positions - out of which six are held by La Liga clubs, six by La Liga SmartBank clubs. Other positions include the president and the two vice-presidents.
Thoughts, Madridistas? Have your say down below!