Let’s just say that Alexander Kokorin has a wild side to him.
- Fiorentina has signed Russian striker Alexander Kokorin from Spartak Moscow, the club has confirmed.
- Kokorin has quite the wild history and has been involved in a few controversies in the past.
- In 2017, Kokorin was filmed firing a gun and shooting two bullets in the air during a friend's wedding ceremony.
- The striker then again hit the headlines in 2018 after being imprisoned for seriously injuring a government official and the driver of a Russian TV presenter.
- Alexander was released in 2019 after spending nearly one whole year behind bars for his crimes.
- What makes this signing even questionable is that Kokorin has only scored 24 league goals in the last 5 years – including just 2 goals in 8 Russia Premier Liga games this season.
Join this Telegram channel if you want to read super-interesting football stories that even big media fail to notice sometimes
Source: Fcsm_Eng @Twitter
Spanish players handed suspended prison sentence for filming threesome and sharing it on WhatsApp without consent