Kasper Junker fired his side Bodo/Glimt to the Eliteserien title with an explosive 27 goal season.
- Despite his goals counting for only 1.5 points per goal according to the UEFA coefficient, Junker leads the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland in the standings.
- Ronaldo is only 0.5 point behind while Messi is in 5th a further 2 points behind.
- Junker is likely to fall in the standings considering that the Norwegian Eliteserien season has already ended and a new one is about to begin.
- However, to be in the conversation with the world's greatest this late into the season is highly impressive.
- The Danish wonder scored his 27 goals in just 24 games, including a 9 game stretch where he scored 15.
- If he continues to perform like this, the Dane might just earn an opportunity to play in one of Europe's bigger leagues!