Major League Soccer is widely known for signing a few world-class European players over the past years.
Interestingly, though, not all of them are the league's top earners. Let's take a look at the list of 10 MLS players with the largest annual guaranteed compensations.
- 1. Carlos Vela (LAFC) - $6,300,000
- 2. Javier Hernandez (Chicharito, LA Galaxy) - $6,000,000
- 3. Gonzalo Higuain (Inter Miami) - $5,793,750
- 4. Alejandro Pozuelo (Toronto FC) - $4,693,000
- 5. Josef Martinez (Atlanta United) - $3,891,667
- 6. Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC) - $3,602,250
- 7. Rodolfo Pizarro (Inter Miami) - $3,350,000
- 8. Maxi Moralez (New York City FC) - $3,285,000
- 9. Victor Wanyama (Montreal Impact) - $3,091,667
- 10. Franco Jara (FC Dallas) - $2,977,000