Lyon president want €100m for Ndombele
- Lyon chief Aulas reveals the club received offers worth much more than €50m for the 21-year-old
- Barca, Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG are all interested
- The midfielder has already made his France national team senior debut
- So far this season, he has contributed to four goals
- He is primarily a deep-lying 'pivot' midfielder
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas seems to be ready to part with his precious asset, central midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. He opens up on the possibility of the departure of the 21-year-old given he has caught interest from various top clubs, including Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Ligue 1 rivals Paris Saint-Germain.
Aulas is quoted by the English-speaking French football news portal 'Get French Football News' as saying: "We have received offers worth much more (than €50m). One can imagine that, if we were willing to sell, we could reach the level of the transfer fee that Paul Pogba had."
Ndombele is currently enjoying his break-through season at Lyon. The 21-year-old has already made his debut with the French national team under Didier Deschamps: he played some minutes in a friendly against Norway and in a UEFA Nations League game against Germany.
Ndombele is of the exceptional quality as he has already made 21 appearances for Lyon in all competitions and have scored twice and provided four assists. He is primarily a deep-lying 'pivot' midfielder. He is good at passing, dribbling and through balls. Take a look at his player profile via WhoScored: