Gazzetta dello Sport: Chelsea to buy-out Higuain for £32m in the summer if they agree a loan deal with Juve
- Higuain's agent arrived in London yesterday to discuss a deal.
- Maurizio Sarri was present in the meeting.
- Granovskaya, Chelsea's sporting director is reserved on the deal but could be coerced.
- Juventus have a condition - Chelsea have to buy out the striker at the end of his loan.
- The price is set at £32m.
Gazzetta dello Sport reveals the condition under which Juventus will let Gonzalo Higuain join Chelsea.
According to the source, it was conveyed at the meeting held at London yesterday, with striker's agent and Maurizio Sarri present. The Old Lady are prepared to sanction Argentine's move to Stamford Bridge, but only the Blues take on the obligation to buy-out the player in the summer for £32m - no matter what.
In that case, Juventus will send Higuain to London on a loan for the second half of the season, while AC Milan release him from the loan spell at San Siro.
Yesterday Gonzalo Higuain's agent visited London to discuss a transfer, and Maurizio Sarri has personally attended the meeting with Argentine's representative, ESPN claims.
The outlet also adds that Chelsea sporting director Marina Granovskaya still has reservations about the deal. It is believed that she does not fancy the idea of paying a big sum for the 31-year-old player.