Toulouse's highly-rated youngster Jean-Clair Todibo joins Barcelona
- Barcelona penned Jean-Clair Todibo, French defender from Toulouse earlier this month.
- The 19-year-old was initially set to join the Blaugrana in the summer upon the expiration of his contract with the Ligue 1 side.
- The centre-back has signed a four-and-half-year deal with the club arriving at Camp Nou five month earlier than planned.
Jean-Clair Todibo has signed for Barcelona on an initial condition to join La Liga side on July 1, upon the expiration of his contract with Toulouse. The Blaugrana, however, released an official statement yesterday evening, confirming the 19-year-old came to Camp Nou 5 months earlier on a four-and-half-year deal.
📍 Barça Store (Camp Nou)— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) January 31, 2019
🇫🇷 Jean-Clair Todibo
👋 Bienvenue! Benvingut! ¡Welcome! ¡Bienvenido!
Todibo's official presentation is scheduled to take place on Friday. The presentation shall be broken down into several components, according to the club's official website:
Friday, February 1
• 11.30am, contract signing in the President Suñol Lounge, in a private ceremony.
• 12.15pm, photo session on the field at Camp Nou.
• 1.00pm, news conference in the Ricard Maxenchs Press Room at Camp Nou.