Tribuna.com looks back at the past week, which was riddled with transfer rumours, to pick the most encouraging reports.
Willian's move all but done
Aubameyang is set to sign a new deal
- The Gunners 'believe' they are on the verge of tying down the striker as they're prepared to hand him a new 3-year deal worth in excess of £250k per week.
- The Gabonese will stand among the highest ever Arsenal earners if he signs the deal.
- The manager earlier said that he's convinced that the 31-year-old would eventually commit to fresh terms.
Arteta could get £100m to sign his transfer targets
- Mikel Arteta has presented his vision for the transfer window to the board.
- According to The Sun, Arsenal aim to raise the additional funds through selling several players to bring Arteta's desired targets to the Emirates.
- Up to 8 players could be offloaded with Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Matteo Guendouzi among them.
Gabriel is edging closer to Arsenal?
- According to French outlet La Voix du Nord, the Lille centre-back wants to join Arsenal 'as quickly as possible'.
- It seems the exit is imminent, as the 22-year-old was dropped from Lille's matchday squad against AZ Alkmaar and the Ligue 1 side removed his shirt from the club's website.
- The rumours have been further boosted after Gabriel's brother was spotted wearing an Arsenal shirt and Pepe's on-line exchange with his former teammate.
Coutinho's transfer is still on the cards
- According to Diario Sport, a Catalonia-based source, Phillippe Coutinho's move to the Emirates is gradually taking shape with Kia Joorabchian willing to take his client to north London.
- Matt Law of the Telegraph has reported that Willian's expected arrival is likely to put an end to our pursuit of the 28-year-old.
- However, Sport insists the attacking midfielder could still move to the Emirates as he's asked Barcelona to postpone any transfer talks until the Champions League season is over.
- As per the Gooner Fanzine, Coutinho and his representatives were at London Colney on Friday to discuss a possible move.