While not all players made it at Chelsea in the long run, these Blues have made history as some of the club's youngest PL scorers.
Chelsea have had several young stars coming through its academy over the years - some of whom showed their talents very early, getting their first league goals before they turned 20:
1. Mikael Forsell - 17 years, 11 months, 5 days
- Chelsea's youngest ever scorer in the Premier League, Forsell had arrived in London from Finnish club HJK at the age of 16 in 1998.
- Forsell opened the scoring in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Nottingham Forest in 1999.
- After a promising start to life at Stamford Bridge, Forsell was sent on loan to clubs like Crystal Palace and Birmingham.
2. Neil Shipperly - 18 years, 5 months, 13 days
3. Carlton Cole - 18 years, 6 months, 15 days
- Born in Croydon, London, Cole signed his first pro contract at Chelsea in 2000 when he still 16 years of age.
- The Blues beat Middlesbrough 2-0 in April 2002 when Carlton Cole scored on his first start.
- The striker eventually forged a solid career for himself at West Ham, making over 250 appearances for the Hammers.
4. Callum Hudson-Odoi - 19 years, 2 months, 4 days
- While the winger got his chance at first-team action under Maurizio Sarri, Hudson-Odoi's first league goal for the Blues came for Frank Lampard's side in a 3-0 over Burnley in January 2020.
- Hudson-Odoi is one of the shining stars of Chelsea's recent academy graduates and has shown he has all the skills required to make it big.
5. Glen Johnson - 19 years, 2 months, 17 days
6. Jody Morris - 19 years, 04 months, 18 days
7. Samuele Dalla Bona - 19 years, 09 months, 19 days
8. Celestine Babayaro - 19 years, 11 months, 24 days
- The most successful young scorer for Chelsea on this list (to date), Babayaro made 193 appearances for the Blues after arriving from Anderlecht in 1997.
- While he left Chelsea with a league winners medal in 2005, his first league goal was scored against Newcastle in a 1-1 draw in 1998.