The captain reportedly considers leaving the club.
- Manchester City are ready to pay 'whatever it takes' to sign Leo Messi this summer, British outlet Daily Mirror report.
- The Premier League side want to reunite the Argentine with Pep Guardiola.
- Meanwhile, the 33-year-old has only one more year left of contract at Camp Nou and he's far from reaching a new agreement with the club.
- After the Bayern Munich loss, COPE reported that the Argentina international seriously considers leaving Barca if no radical changes happen.
- Messi scored 31 goals and recorded 26 assists in 44 appearances in the 2019/20 season.
Do you think that selling Messi would benefit Barca? Tell us in the comments below or use our blogging platform!
Source: Daily Mirror
Kounde wears gold chain during World Cup match despite it being against rules, asked to remove it 41 minutes later
Fabrizio Romano names one big Premier League club eyeing Kessie - they tried to sign him last summer