The 21-year-old is the fourth Dutchman Barcelona have been linked with since the arrival of the new coach.
- Barcelona want to sign AZ Alkmaar's Calvin Stengs after Ronald Koeman has recommended him to the club, Sky Sports report.
- The Catalans' recruitment staff already know the winger's potential as they've been monitoring him for a while now.
- Blaugrana's new coach has worked with the Dutchman at the national team as he gave the youngster his international debut last November.
- Last season, Stengs scored 10 goals and provided 12 assists in 42 matches for AZ.
- Calvin plays mainly as a right winger but can be used as an attacking midfielder and centre-forward as well.
- Since Koeman's arrival, Barca have been also linked with Donny van de Beek, Giorginio Wijnaldum and Memphis Depay.
Do you think Stengs would be a good option for Barcelona coming off the bench? Tell us in the comments below or use our blogging platform!
Source: Sky Sports