The La Masia graduates will have the chance to convince the new coach they can be useful to the team.
- Monchu, Juan Miranda and Oriol Busquets will also attend first-team training under Ronald Koeman, Diario Sport claim.
- However, the future of the trio is not set; it's said that all three of them could leave either on loan or on transfers with buy-back options.
- The Dutch coach will held his first training session at Barcelona on Monday, August 31.
- Koeman will miss 18 players during first session: 14 will be leaving for their national sides, Miralem Pjanic has contracted COVID-19, Leo Messi refuses to train and Marc-Andre ter Stegen is injured.
- Philippe Coutinho seems to have been granted extra rest as he has finished the season at Bayern Munich only a week ago.
- Previously, it was reported that youngsters Ilaix Moriba, Jorge Cuenca, Arnau Tenas and Sergio Akieme will also work together with the seniors.
Which youngsters do you want Koeman to keep at the first team?
Source: Diario Sport