Apparently, Pjanic and Matheus aren't even considered as possible options.
- Pedri picked up a muscle injury against Sevilla and is expected to miss at least two weeks.
- In his absence, El Desmarque say, Riqui Puig and Ilaix Moriba will be the ones fighting for the vacant spot in Barcelona's starting line-up.
- Although Puig would be the logical choice as he's spent more minutes with the first team, Ilaix has more chances to make it into the starting XI, it's claimed.
- Riqui has recorded 481 minutes across 17 matches for Barca this term, scoring one goal, while Morbia has played 157 minutes in 3 matches and got an assist.
- Other options would be Miralem Pjanic and Matheus Fernandes, although El Desmarque don't mention them.
- The former missed the Sevilla match through injury and it isn't clear when he'll make his return, while the latter is yet to earn Ronald Koeman's trust.
Source: El Desmarque