- Cruyff says that he hasn't been contacted by Barcelona.
- However, he doesn't deny a possible move, saying that it will first have to be approved by his club's owners.
"First of all, I deny the news that I will travel [to Barcelona] on Wednesday. Instead, I will be coaching my team at the Shenzhen training ground. So far, I have not had any contact with Barcelona. Anything that will happen will first be approved by the [club's owners] Kaisa Group," Jordi Cruyff has said, as quoted by Chinese sports blogger Zhou Yan.
On Sunday, Mundo Deportivo reported that Jordi Cruyff was set to become Barca's technical secretary under new president Joan Laporta. It was claimed that he could fly to Barcelona as early as this Wednesday.