ESPN have ranked all PL clubs according to the way VAR has helped or prevented them since the start of the campaign.
- This season, VAR has affected 102 goals and incidents in the Premier League.
- Although opposition fans love to accuse Liverpool of using the VAR help too often, the Reds are far from being the most benefitting team when it comes to VAR decisions.
- According to ESPN, Liverpool have had six moments when VAR worked in their favour and four moments when video review actually worked against us.
- Meanwhile, Manchester United have had as many as 14 VAR decisions in their favour, including 7 disallowed goals against them: that makes Soslkjaer's side VAR favourites.
- The most suffering teams in the league are Norwich City, Sheffield United, West Ham and Wolves.