The youngster had his loan with Charlton terminated last month.
- Dylan Levitt is flying to Croatia to sign a loan agreement with NK Istra 1961, The Athletic reports.
- The 20-year-old had his previous deal with Charlton terminated last month after making just 5 appearances for the League One side, partly due to the Covid-19 issues.
- Man United failed to find a new club in England for their academy graduate in January, which left them searching for options abroad.
- The transfer window is still apparently open in Croatia which makes Levitt's move to NK Istra 1961 possible.
- It's not a move Dylan would've envisaged after making his senior debut for United against Astana in the Europa League in November 2019.
Source: The Athletic