The midfielder will soon enter the final year of his contract with Los Blancos.
- The report in Catalan newspaper Sport says Inter manager Antonio Conte is interested in signing Isco in the summer.
- The 28-year-old's contract runs until 2022, so the coming transfer window presents the last chance for Real Madrid to sell him for a significant fee.
- Sport claims Los Blancos would like to get around €20m for Isco adding that a deal with the Italian outfit could be 'tricky' mentioning that the Serie A side still owe money to Real Madrid for Achraf Hakimi's transfer.
- The report also says that Madrid bosses are not planning to hand a new contract to Isco in any case adding that he only gets playing time because Zinedine Zidane has a scarce choice of players due to the injury situation.
- This season, the midfielder has clocked in just 544 minutes in 17 La Liga appearances, starting only 5 of those games.