- Both players were booked against Mallorca.
- Modric and Mendy have now received five yellow cards in La Liga.
- This means that they are suspended for the clash against Espanyol.
- Casemiro will be available after missing Mallorca game with suspension.
Both players, who were booked against Mallorca, have collected five yellow cards since the start of La Liga season which means they are now suspended for one game.
Casemiro, on the other hand, is available after missing the Mallorca fixture with suspension.
Real Madrid's remaining games in the 2019/20 La Liga season:
- Espanyol vs Real Madrid (June 28)
- Real Madrid vs Getafe (July 2)
- Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid (July 5)
- Real Madrid vs Alaves
- Granada vs Real Madrid
- Real Madrid vs Villarreal
- Leganes vs Real Madrid
Who should replace Modric and Mendy? Tell in the comments or use our blogging platform!