The current Castilla coach will miss his side's game against Getafe B this Sunday.
- Raul Gonzalez has tested positive for the coronavirus, Marca have just reported.
- He is self-isolating at home.
- If it's confirmed, the Real Madrid Castilla's head coach won't present at the game against Getafe B this Sunday, January 24.
- The coronavirus outbreak in the Madrid academy has disrupted the schedule as Castilla haven't played an official match since December 13.
- Several first-team players tested positive throughout the season, including Casemiro, Eder Militao and Eden Hazard.
Left WhatsApp for Telegram? Good. Here’s our favourite channel with top football stories in the world.