Serbian media: Zidane dislikes Jovic and wants him out on loan
- According to some newspapers in Serbia, the striker might leave the club before September 2.
- Marca recite those reports with information about Zidane being unimpressed with Luka.
- Remember, this is nothing more than a rumour.
- Jovic was unable to show his potential during the pre-season due to his brief injury.
- Also, the manager preferred to play Benzema almost every time.
Some wild rumours from Luka Jovic's home country of Serbia. The highly-respected Marca are saying that major Serbian newspapers have reported the striker might leave Real Madrid before the next season. The same sources say that Luka didn't impress Zinedine Zidane and therefore could find himself on the outgoing transfers list.
Take this with the biggest grain of salt. The striker had almost no time to show his talents on the pitch during the pre-season matches and it is downright crazy to assume that Zidane would want Jovic to leave.
Yes, Zidane clearly values Benzema more. Nevertheless, the manager wouldn't get rid of a brand-new attacking signing. The whole story seems impossible. Probably just some Serbian reporters trying to get media coverage.
Do you think this could be possible?