Zidane joins session, James' special program & more in Thursday training round-up
We are in the middle of the international break but the work at Valdebebas never stops as Real Madrid have completed their third training of the week on Thursday. Here are 5 most significant observations from the session as presented to you by Tribuna.com.
- James continues to train inside the facilities as he goes on with the special program crafted for him by Real Madrid medial staff and athletic coaches to get back to his best physical conditions.
- Ferland Mendy is already back to training on the pitch with the ball, albeit individually. The defender suffered a muscle injury to his left leg two weeks ago but should be back for Mallorca clash.
- Nacho Fernandez, Toni Kroos and Marco Asensio continue their recovery as well.
- Castilla's Fran Garcia, Javi Hernandez and Chust and Juvenil A players Luis, Toni Fuidias and Pablo were called up by Zidane to join the seniors in training.
- Part of the training took place on AstroTurf pitch (the one with walls which you can use to get past your opponents) and it saw Zinedine Zidane himself joining the players!
Maybe Zizou should put himself in the starting XI against Mallorca. What do you think?