Modric back at Valdebebas and 4 other things spotted at Madrid's Tuesday training session
A score of international players are still missing but Luka is back in the squad.
- The Croatia international trained with the rest of his teammates on Tuesday afternoon as he didn't participate in a friendly game against Georgia.
- The 34-year-old trained in the gym on Monday afternoon. He'll be available for Real Sociedad clash this weekend.
- Gareth Bale, Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard are all expected to be back by Wednesday.
- Marco Asensio, Nacho Fernandez and James Rodriguez continue their recovery.
- Several Castilla players joined the team for ball control, passing exercises and possession drills.