Where is he now? Story of ballboy who got kicked by Eden Hazard
- It was on 23.01.2013 when Hazard kicked a ballboy in a Cup tie against Swansea.
- In the 80th minute, Eden went to get the ball, but a ballboy wouldn't give it to him, so the Belgian kicked him.
- The referee gave the midfielder a red card, and the then 23-year-old was additionally handed a three-match suspension.
- The ballboy, Charlie Morgan's social media profiles got lots of followers.
- 7 years later, Morgan is running a British company called 'Au Vodka'.
It was the 80th minute when the ball went out of play. Hazard went to get it, but there was one obstacle - Charlie Morgan, the ballboy. The playful ballboy wouldn't give up the ball, so as a result, the then-Chelsea player evidently kicked the boy.
Eden got the boy, but then the focus was on Charlie, who was rolling in pain outside of the field.
The referee had no other option but to give the Belgian a straight red card. The FA even handed him a three-match ban of his actions during that game.
Charlie Morgan's numbers on social media skyrocketed after the game. His followers on Twitter increased by 15,000% to over 100,000 and he even got his account verified. Then 17, the teen went on to appear in several newspapers.
So, what is Charlie Morgan doing now, seven years after the incident?
Morgan is currently the co-owner of a British brand called 'Au Vodka', which has become the best selling flavoured Vodka in Costco.