James back to the pitch and 4 more things spotted at Friday training
Hazard's fitness latest, Diaz's struggles and more - here is what we have learned about after Madrid's Friday training session
- Eden Hazard has spent the whole week training with the rest of the team - the Belgian will most likely be back for Celta clash.
- James Rodriguez, meanwhile, is also back in action at Valdebebas. The Colombian, however, is not expected to play on Sunday - the Whites want him to reach optimum fitness level.
- Mariano Diaz is also back to training with one of Madrid's fitness coaches accompanying him.
- Asensio continues his slow climb back to full fitness as he trained away from his teammates today
- It's unclear if Altube continues to train with the first team as Castilla's starting keeper Javier Belman has picked up a knee injury and will most likely miss the rest of the season.
Source: Real Madrid CF