Marca have outlined the 6 things that Zidane must fix after the end of 2019/20 season.
Madrid to sell Odriozola
- The Spanish right-back left Santiago Bernabeu in order to get more playing time.
- The 24-year-old will return to Madrid in the summer.
- Los Blancos will look to cash in on him since they will have Carvajal and Hakimi in the squad next season.
If stays, Ceballos will likely miss Euro 2021
- The 23-year-old had asked not to insert a buyout clause in his loan deal at Arsenal as he sees his future at Real Madrid.
- Zidane doesn't though and Ceballos is out of the coach's plans for next season.
- Unless Dani finds himself a new club or goes back to Arsenal, he could miss out on Euro 2021.
Hakimi will only stay if he plays
- The Morocco international's loan at Borussia Dortmund will end this summer.
- Madrid plan on renewing his contract at least until 2025.
- However, he is likely to stay if he's guaranteed a place in the starting XI.
Odegaard to hold talks with Zidane
- Martin Odegaard is having a superb season with Real Sociedad.
- He is supposed to see out another year on loan before returning to Madrid.
- The player will talk to Zidane first to see if he will get playing time before cutting short his stay at Sociedad.
- Van de Beek has reportedly agreed on terms of contract with Los Blancos.
- He is set to leave Ajax in the summer but Zidane's 'green light' is still missing.
- The French boss is not giving up on Paul Pogba and would be willing to push Madrid to sign his compatriot instead.
Source: Marca / Tribuna.com