Juventus could offload unsettled Ronaldo in order to land Mbappe, Pogba
- Some rumours are wilder than others. This looks more bizarre than most.
- The Portuguese is unhappy with Maurizio Sarri and wants to leave Juventus.
- If the Bianconeri fail to win the Champions League this season, he could move to another club.
- Meanwhile, Juve are happy to let him go as they want to sign Pogba and Mbappe.
- These two players will require a lot money while CR7 is the Bianconeri's top earner.
Cristiano Ronaldo is contemplating leaving Juventus. The Portuguese wants the Champions League trophy but, according to Spanish pundit Eduardo Inda, the Bianconeri could sell him in order to bring Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe to Turin. The panelist has shared the rumour at the Spanish TV show Chiringuito De Jugones.
"Cristiano Ronaldo could leave Juventus at the end of the current season if they do not win the Champions League," Inda is quoted by the Sun. "He went to Turin to try and win the Champions League with a third different club but things are getting complicated.
"Juventus want to sign Pogba and Mbappe. I think it is going to be difficult for them, especially the second one. Due to the salary limits, if they want to sign these players they would have to allow for Ronaldo’s exit from the club so it is becoming a very likely outcome."
CR7 was involved in a rift with Maurizio Sarri. The coach took the player off the field in the game against AC Milan and the stunned Portuguese shouted 'what the f***' at the 60-year-old. The striker also allegedly called Sarri 'son of a w**re'. However, both Sarri and Ronaldo denied the speculation about any row between the two.
Juventus' are believed to be interested in bringing Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe from Man United and PSG respectively. A few days ago, Pogba posed with the Bianconeri player Juan Cuadrado, sparkling the rumours of his return to Juventus Stadium. In late October, the Old Lady's master plan regarding Mbappe was revealed.