Real Madrid strategy to sign Mbappe in 2021 explained in 30 seconds
According to Diario Sport, Los Blancos are ready to play a waiting game to get Kylian Mbappe for a lower fee in 2021. Here's the plan - exposed in 7 clear and concise bullet points.
- As the Kylian Mbappe's current deal runs until 2022, PSG will be looking to sell him in 2021 to evade letting him go for free.
- Madrid will snap up the France international in the summer of 2021 for a considerably lower fee.
- Los Blancos need to convince the forward not to sign a new deal with Les Parisiens.
- It was reported earlier that Mbappe rejected an offer to renew his current deal so apparently the strategy works.
- This is basically how Los Blancos signed Eden Hazard from Chelsea.
- Given that Kylian wants to move to the Bernabeu, he could force the transfer in 2020 by refusing to play for Les Parisiens.
- However, Madrid do not want this scenario to happen as they want to maintain a good relationship with PSG.
Source: Diario Sport adapted by Tribuna.com