5 stats you need to know ahead of Roma match
• Roma have never lost at home vs Barcelona (W1 D1). That one win was a 3-0 victory in February 2002, a result that will see them through here. However, Barcelona have won their last two against Roma, by an aggregate score of 10-2.
• Barca haven't won any of their last six Champions League games away against Italian sides (D4 L2), since a 3-2 win against Milan in November 2011.
• Roma have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six Champions League home games, winning the last three in a row.
• The Spanish side have conceded just three goals in this season's Champions League, fewer than any other side.
• Lionel Messi has scored just two goals in his nine Champions League away games vs Italian sides, with both of these coming against Milan (November 2011 and October 2013).