4 men who may join & 1 man who may leave Liverpool: your midweek transfer round-up from top sources
Everything we've learnt from papers over the last days
• AS Roma sporting director Monchi: Seria A side is reportedly ready to receive bids for Brazil star shot-stopper Alisson Becker. However, Monchi has admitted no bids have been tabled yet: "He has the same chance of staying as all the other players we have not received any offers for. But Tuttosport report claimed that Roma have reportedly rejected the opening bid made by Real Madrid to the goalkeeper Alisson. The Brazilian was allegedly offered €60 million (€50 million plus €10 million in add-ons), but it's not enough to secure the transfer for the Italian side demanding at least €75 million.
Probability rating: 6/10
• The Telegraph & The Times: Very reliable journalist John Percy has written that 'Liverpool have opened talks with Stoke City over a deal to sign Xherdan Shaqiri and added that the deal should be 'sorted this month'. The 26-year-old reportedly has a release clause of between £12 million and £13.5 million. Calciomercato reported that Seria A side Lazio have joined the race to challenge Liverpool for signing Swiss international and Stoke's winger. The Times have also suggested that Liverpool are closing in on a deal with Stoke City for Shaqiri.
Probability rating: 9/10
• Germany media outlet Sport Bild: Liverpool are reportedly keen on signing Croatia winger Ante Rebic. He's valued at €50m and is tied down to a contract with Eintracht Frankfurt until 2021. Dejan Lovren's Croatia team-mate has attracted interest also from Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United. But the report also claims that Rebic personally prefers to move to Bayern as he wants to work under Niko Kovač, his former coach, once again.
Probability rating: 4/10
• AOI Football: According to last month Echo report, Moses Simon has been on our radar and viewed as a backup option for Salah and Mane on flanks. But today the 23-year-old has clarified he'll stay at Gent for the next season: 'Well, for now, I’m still a player of KAA Gent; obviously, there was interest from Liverpool but nothing is concrete for now.' Transfermarkt value Simon at €6m. His contract runs until 2019.
Probability rating: 2/10
• Turkish outlet A Spor: The Reds have reportedly no need in the 27-year-old Dutchman Georginio Wijnaldum anymore, as Fabinho and Naby Keita have been announced as the new Liverpool players. And now, according to the report, Gini can leave the club on a permanent transfer or on loan as Damien Comolli, Fenerbahce's sporting director has held talks with Liverpool's representatives concerning the move. Phillip Cocu, Yellow Canaries' manager, is also keen on making a reunion with the former PSV midfielder once again.
Probability rating: 7/10
Who do you like to see at the Anfield Stadium?