It's not clear when the Premier League will follow suit.
- Irish Cup final between Ballymena United and Glentoran is set to be the first football match in the UK to be held with fans in the stands since March.
- The game that will take place at Windsor Park in Belfast on Friday, July 31, and both clubs have been allocated 250 tickets each.
- This is possible thanks to the easing of the COVID-19 restrictions in Northern Ireland.
- Glentoran have already confirmed that they will first provide tickets for players' families, Club Vice-Presidents, Club Life Members, Life Season Ticket holders and key volunteers.
- All the supporters should follow the social distancing guidelines while inside the ground.
- At the same time, the FA Cup final between Chelsea and Arsenal will still take place behind closed doors; even players' friends and families won't be allowed to the stands.