ICYMI, what exactly happened at Anfield?
• Jurgen Klopp fielded Divock Origi and Xherdan Shaqiri instead of injured Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
• The Belgian opened the scoring already in the 7th minute and set the pace for Liverpool.
• Barcelona had quite a number of chances but the centre-back duo and Alisson did great to deny Leo Messi, Philippe Coutinho and Jordi Alba.
• Andy Robertson was injured and had to be substituted for Georginio Wijnaldum after the half-time.
• Gini's cameo was arguably the best in football history: the Dutchman scored his first goal after 8 minutes on the pitch and headed his second 2 minutes later.
• Divock Origi scored the winner after a masterpiece of a corner-kick from Trent Alexander-Arnold.
• The Englishman caught Barcelona defence off guard with his cross while Barca players were still setting up for the set-piece.
• The win takes Liverpool to the Champions League final where the Reds will face either Tottenham or Ajax.
• And yes, the lads did what seemed impossible: they eliminated the three-goal deficit.