The talented shotstopper is yet to play an official game at the club level.
- Chelsea have announced the signing of Teddy Sharman-Lowe from League One club Burton Albion.
- Last February, the 17-year-old keeper who received a call-up to the England U17 side.
- The promising shot-stopper has just played his first game for Burton in the pre-season.
- He has signed a three-year deal with Chelsea and will be back at his first club on loan for the next season.
- “It’s brilliant and it has all happened so fast," Sharman-Lowe told the official Burton website. "Burton have developed me so well and now it’s another new beginning and, hopefully, I can develop further with Chelsea."
Source: Chelsea FC | Burton Albion FC
From world's northernmost club to Cobham: Tribuna.com contact Tromso IL to learn about Chelsea's first post-transfer ban signing Bryan Fiabema
Jimi Tauriainen poses with Frank Lampard in Chelsea shirt as Blues reportedly seal move for Finnish starlet