The teenage midfielder turns many heads even though he's yet to play a senior game for the Blues.
- 17-year-old Chelsea midfielder Lewis Bate has been a subject of enquiries from several clubs keen on taking him on loan, as per The Athletic's Simon Johnson.
- One of those sides is AFC Wimbledon, a side that fought against relegation from League One last season.
- However, Chelsea have not yet made the decision whether to let the teenager go on loan at all.
- Bate is quite highly rated by Frank Lampard who invited him to train with the first team on several occasion, and it might benefit the midfielder to continue his development at Chelsea.
- As per the source, there's no need to rush: the transfer window in the English Football League ends on October 16.
Source: SJohnsonSport @ Twitter
'If you're at Chelsea, you're going to get competition year-on-year': Lampard opens up on youngsters' prospects following high-profile transfers